If you have found mould growing in your house, by very careful, it may be Stachybotrys Chartarum, or black mould.
Black mould is an extremely dangerous mould whose spores contain mycotoxins that can lead to serious health problems to those living in the household. Black mould can cause a variety of symptoms
ranging from coughing, sneezing and sore throat, to more serious issues such as bleeding of the lungs and of the gums, heart complications, vomiting, immune deficiencies and even hair loss.
Black Mould is not something to take on alone. Many do-it-yourself home remedies may work to hide mould on the surface, but do little to fix the overall issue. Many even suggest the use of water based products that feed the mould rather that help destroy it.
Black mould does not just look and smell bad. More often than not it is the symptom of a far bigger problem. The appearance of black mould is caused by excess moisture, act swiftly and seek help
from professionals who follow the s520 International Mould Guidelines such as Steamy’s Cleaning & Restoration Services ensure your home is safe for adult and child alike.